Submission and domination

(oh no) feedee diet!

So my feeder wife is proving a point about me gaining alot more weight by putting me on a diet. Since I wasn't hitting her goals by gaining pounds but definitely gaining volume she wanted to prove a point. She is showing me that due to all the years of gaining I am stuck in a fat body and I need to give in even more to her. So she wanted me to lose 30 pounds over the holidays and see how much fat I retain.

My november doctor visit I weighed in and he noted I lost almost 25 pounds. But since it's the holidays I swear she has baked nearly 50 dozen cookies to taunt me and I was only allowed to sneak them. Imagine all those cookies about and your feeder is making you sneak them.... Not nice! She has been purposely adding extra butter and like a billion chocolate chips.... They were all over the house just calling for me to eat them! She especially pointed out that she wants me to go from my plateaued 230lbs to 199lbs and learn my lesson to really gain. She wants me at 285 and will force all that fat on me.

It's rather mean that she put me on a diet but I have to say, I still have a very fat round belly and I have lost weight everywhere but there. I do think I'm definitely suck with a fat mans belly for life. But seriously, I can't wait to lose those last 5 or 6 pounds so I can go back to stuffing and growing much fatter again.
5 years