General

How do i tell my girlfriend that i want her to be my feedee.

If you really want her, fat or thin, I would tread very carefully. Remember that most people do not want to be fat. Sometimes it is hard to remember that after being part of this community for so long.
5 years

before telling someone about this preference, it's a good thing to remember that the only knowledge most people have about fat people is 'My 600 pound life' and the feeder shock doc. Unless they're very open minded, it might be a good idea to gouge their opinion on the matter first before things blow up.

And all things considered, if she decides not to be a feedee or doesn't want to be one, you'll have to decide if you can live with that or not. It's one of the drawbacks this fetish has: not many people are really into it.
5 years

It’s great to be up front and honest.....but possibly coming out so direct may or may not be the right approach.

You can start encouraging her in a lovely way to eat more with your dinners out and order desserts for her.
Make sure she is properly given any of her favorite deserts and snacks....while communicating that you like her figure and whole appearance with any of the gains she has had going on. Discuss in mild terms your liking of the fuller figure especially when it relates to her. If she brings up more questions about your liking of Fat....the be sincere and honest but don’t go over board. Hopefully this is a more natural milder progression with getting it across to her with out telling her everything right off the bat.
5 years

StarSmoke:
This! You�re much more likely to scare her off if you tell her about any of this stuff the way that we talk on here about it.

Plus, it�s likely that she�ll feel that she�s not good enough because she�s not fat enough, much like a chubby girl might feel that she�s not good enough because she�s not skinny enough for other people. I often feel that way when people talk about how much better I�d look if I were much bigger, it�s like �ok no shit I�m trying, but why can�t you love me like I am now?�

This makes so much sense.....so you guys really need to listen to the women feeling like this either way. Us guys don’t really understand that for some reason.....but this should definitely shed light.

So instead of scaring her or turning her off I would suggest just feeding her like you would a feedee, without telling her that she�s a feedee haha.[/quote]

So true.....someone not aware of this boards or terminology will not even know what a feeder is....so when we discuss in our everyday lives and not on this board or any other.....reference should t even have a term. This is exactly true.....have her eat out with you and enjoy over eating and eventually she will always want more food and need more food to be satisfied and she will actually crave more fattening food. Once she starts to gain and can’t fit into her clothes reassure her that she looks better than ever and you don’t think it is even noticeable.....and if it becomes noticeable it only makes her more Beautiful.

Bottom line take all advice from the women on this board because they know what to tell you.....and of course they are the superior species with their thoughts and emotions compared to us guys....for damn sure!
5 years

dutch feeder:
before telling someone about this preference, it's a good thing to remember that the only knowledge most people have about fat people is 'My 600 pound life' and the feeder shock doc. Unless they're very open minded, it might be a good idea to gouge their opinion on the matter first before things blow up.

And all things considered, if she decides not to be a feedee or doesn't want to be one, you'll have to decide if you can live with that or not. It's one of the drawbacks this fetish has: not many people are really into it.

Here in the US, I’ve never met anyone that doesn’t have a lot of interaction with fat people. I’m an engineer, prehaps it’s different if I were in the fashion industry, but most people I know deal with fat peoples at work, as friends, and as family.

But I agree with another poster that I’ve never seen a fat girl that wants to be fat ( clearly many posters her say that, but I’ve never met on in person). It may be due to health, individual goals, perceived attractiveness or fat shaming. Now I’ve known plenty of females that never did anything to combat weight gain, but that doesn’t make it the desired outcome.

I’d approach it real slowly, and assure her you find her weight, and other large women, sexy but you need some inertia to your relationship before you suggest she do something most women consider harmful.

I was eating in a restaurant just before Christmas, when a hot, extremely overweight woman sat down at a table across from me, right in front of me, maybe 6’ away. Her tight top really showed off her fat, boobs, arms, etc. I was looking perhaps more than I should, while I was eating. Anyway, she walked past may table and asked if I had a problem with her size. I said no, I thought it was sexy. She glared at me, I’m not sure if she though I was making fun of her or a perv, but it was clearly the wrong answer.

I suspect asking a woman early in a relationship to gain weight is likely to label you as a perv, or prehaps show some desire for control.

Far better to wait for her to make some self deprecating remark about her weight, and for you to tell her you find her attractive and still would if she gained 50 lbs.
5 years

One other tip, as a lover of fat women, I like to see tight clothes, whereas there is a tendency among most heavy girls to wear loose clothes both for comfort and to hide their weight. I suspect encouraging a girl to wear tight clothes is not going to reduce her inhibitions to gaining another 20 lbs.

I had a coworker text me a pic of her in a too tight conservative work dress. She was saying she was going to keep it as a reward when she looses 20 lbs- I though it was smking hot as is ( though a little too tight for our workplace). She did it as a joke, thinking I would be turned off. But I�m sure it would make her less willing to gain ( and in her case she needs to loose due to sleep apenia.)
5 years