Lifestyle tips

Stages of getting fat (body types)

There are parts of numbers 5-8 that I recognize as part of my experience, but I'm most likely somewhere between 5.5-6
3 years

Chubbybabyxxx:
Honestly if someone wants to check out my profile and confirm with me what I am between 4-6 please tell me cause I have no idea.

John Smith:
I think you already know that you're a 6.

I was going to say she's about a 5,
In that case where would you say i am?
2 years

I guess I would be a 2 on this scale, which is where i like to be.

But i have helped grow a boyfriend and a roommate from a 3-4 to a 6. The boyfriend is gone (decided he wanted a partner with a little more meat on her bones...his loss), but my roommate is happily gaining, and showing potential to eventually be a 7.
2 years

I'm a 6 on this scale. Been a 6 for a long time. I don't think I'll get any bigger but I might hit 10 with a female feeder.
2 years

Petite Feeder:
I guess I would be a 2 on this scale, which is where i like to be.

But i have helped grow a boyfriend and a roommate from a 3-4 to a 6. The boyfriend is gone (decided he wanted a partner with a little more meat on her bones...his loss), but my roommate is happily gaining, and showing potential to eventually be a 7.

John Smith:
I would rather a high 1, rather than a 2. You're not just thinner than average, but on the higher end of being severely underweight, jugding by the conjunction of your both height and weight (five foot three tall for a soaking-wet 101-pound body) . In addition, you are notably very emaciated for someone who might technically have a BMI of 17.3: your ribcage is visually popping out of your skin, your tummy sucks in on its own, you have little to no body fat and your face is a little gaunt....

...Your size tier taken aside, I was wondering how do you handle the vagaries of your fetishistic proclitivities, while being not just a total contrast but also the total physical opposite of the men you handfed and fatten up? I've often noticed that skinny and thinner heterosexual feedresses below age 30 have often a tendency to be but reluctant potential feedees who projects their own ever-unsiatiable crave and feeding impulses onto their opposite-sex partners - and does a very good job to made them girth out twice or thrice their initial sizes at a rapid pace - out of fear to succumb themselves into the temptation of experimenting the said fetish onto their own bodies... and I've seen at least a half-dozen of those women who wound up losing their inner fight and wound up becoming 100 pounds bigger within a year, sometimes even less.

What you call ",the higher end of severely underweight" is, in other words, just ever so slightly below a healthy BMI. I have been 10+ pounds thinner, and wouldn't purposely try to get back to that weight, because as much as I like being lean, at that size I felt frail and sickly.

Have I fantasized about letting go and getting fat myself? Sure. But I have digestive issues that would make that next to impossible. Do I fatten people out of some vicarious thrill for myself? I am sure that is part of it. Do I maintain a noticeably thin physique because I would rather be anything but average? Maybe. I have been 10+ pounds heavier as well, and I am sure if I didn't carefully (obsessively) watch my diet and exercise, that would be my natural set point...but I like to be able to feel my bones.
2 years

I just wanted to add that when I claimed to be thinner than "average" I guess I was thinking of a healthy BMI range, rather than what is actually average size for American women.

Apparently, the average American woman is just under 5'4" and weighs about 170 pounds. So it is true that I am significantly smaller.
2 years

Petite Feeder:

b]John Smith:[/b]
Again, I didn't meant to offend you by saying you are underweight.

All confusion resolved, what are your digestive issues exactly, if I am not too curious? Have you ever thought about trying a slow-burn fattening diet in order to better handle the process without risking to damage your weakened digestive system?
And does you consider your longing about feeling your bones as somewhat of a compensatory alternative to counterweigh your lingering wanting to get yourself fat, or in another words enacting somewhat of a reverse-reflection activity that opposites your own kinky desire?

I have Crohn's. I was diagnosed in my late teens. I can go months without a flare up, and I try to keep it under control by avoiding foods that exacerbate it. Dairy is not my friend. Nor anything fatty. I am supposed to avoid spicy things as well...which is actually the hardest, because I love anything spicy. When I am in a flare, even healthy fruits and vegetables can aggravate my condition, and some of the more fibrous ones it's best that I avoid at all times. I also can't eat a lot at one sitting. Small meals throughout the day are easier on my system. I also take a lot of vitamins, because the disease impedes my absorption of nutrients. While I don't have celiac (been tested) I do seem to have a sensitivity to wheat. While I currently have things under control, during a flare, my flat stomach gets very bloated. I will spare you the rest of the details.

Truthfully, my doctors would probably prefer I gained ten or fifteen pounds, just to have a little cushion in case of weight loss during a flare. When I have gotten down to 90 pounds, it was because I literally couldn't digest what little I could manage to eat. But while I felt miserable, and looked a bit like a starving child with skinny limbs and a distended belly, it was sort of exciting to see the numbers on the scale go down, and to watch my body change. I get the same thrill when fattening others, as the numbers go up and the bodies fill out.
2 years

When i was 16-17 i was 225 and by 18 i was 160 and stayed around that weight until November and since then I’ve gained 70 lbs I’m at 232 exactly now and excited to keep it going
2 years

When i was 16-17 i was 225 and by 18 i was 160 and stayed around that weight until November and since then I’ve gained 70 lbs I’m at 232 exactly now and excited to keep it going
2 years

[b]Petite

It must be tiresome, overtime. To struggle from having just but a little cushion when somehow, some part of you fantasize about yourself having featherbeds and the whole hotel room reservation. Does your condition is curable?

No cure. It's a chronic illness. But it can mostly managed through medication and/,or diet. So I try to avoid the foods that cause me discomfort. Dairy, rich desserts, , anything fried. But I love to cook, and especially bake, so those around me reap the benefits of my time spent in the kitchen, and I am happy to watch them indulge. I can usually have a taste of whatever I make, but I get most of my enjoyment from feeding others. I would rather eat a plain diet and keep my intestines than the alternative.
2 years
56789   loading