Fat experiences

Waddling

I find this fascinating, as a very real woman who lives in LA and has been in the scene for many years, I've seen so much change for better and worse. I do care if people are fake ... it's a waste of time to speak to fake profiles, and embarrassing for them as they sound ridiculous.

But I also agree with the comments that it doesn't matter - life is short A - who cares what other people do and B - go out and find real people if you're confident enough in yourself you'll attract that same energy.

Happy Hunting Yall .... smiley
4 years

Waddling

koiley:
I waddled today.
wore a dress and my thighs rub since 21” around

i got up to walk and my body just kinda waddled instead to keep my thighs apart better

i don’t need to waddle.. but it felt kinda nice, could feel my belly and ass sway

(133lbs, 5’5”)

when did y’all notice a waddle?

I noticed it when my weight got past 270 pounds.
3 years

Waddling

CaliGainingGirl:
I find this fascinating, as a very real woman who lives in LA and has been in the scene for many years, I've seen so much change for better and worse. I do care if people are fake ... it's a waste of time to speak to fake profiles, and embarrassing for them as they sound ridiculous.

But I also agree with the comments that it doesn't matter - life is short A - who cares what other people do and B - go out and find real people if you're confident enough in yourself you'll attract that same energy.

Happy Hunting Yall .... smiley

You hit the nail on the head; it is a waste of time to talk to fake profiles. You can tell they are fake because all they want to talk about is how fat they want to get quickly and anyone who has taken this jump into the fat sunken place knows that getting to obesity takes an equal amount of focus as being an athlete and you don't feel like gorging every day but when you do it takes you overboard and there is nothing wrong with that because this is your life so expand if you want to or if you just so happen to change your stance then that is good too
3 years
123   loading