Feedback and suggestions

Premium story upload not working

I just tried to upload the latest chapter of my story Too Big To Handle and now when anyone clicks on it, they get an error message saying content can't be viewed?

I did a test and uploaded a fake story called "test" and posted a false chapter. I marked it as Premium and again it couldn't be viewed.

So..... What's up with premium content uploading tonight? FF just glitching? I don't want my readership to be kept from my chapter smiley I promise them a new one each week and I take great pride in being sure they get it.
4 years

I actually cant find your story on the site at all anymore. it's not on your profile.

I can access other premium stories so it's not that the function is broken.

.... what's the deal ff
4 years

Thanks for letting me know. It still shows up for me under the "my stories" tab.

It must be a glitch when you post something new or edit something. Assuming the other premium stories haven't been updated recently.
4 years

So it is for sure a glitch with premium content.

When I take TBTH off premium, I can view it. But if I make it premium again, I can't.

I'm really hoping mods will see this soon.
4 years

We released an update with the premium content yesterday afternoon. Unfortunately there were a few bugs, which we are working to improve.

We are going to preapprove premium content before it goes live on the site. The bug has reverted some of the existing premium content to a pending status. The pending status should only apply to new uploads, so apologies for this.

I've approved your story, and is now live and viewable.

Anything issues regarding premium content is only able to be fixed via the FF Team / Hiccupx account. So in future to ensure queries are dealt with in an efficient manner please contact us directly. Bear in mind that we are in different time zones, but we will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks,

FF Team
4 years