Fattening others

My girlfriend keeps getting fatter

3 years ago i found the love of my life. She's always been chubby 230. And went up to about 260 in the first year. Then began the cycle of failed diets. Lose 5 pounds gain 10 more. She knows I have a fetish for bigger girls. She's now 320 and prepping for another diet, and I'm getting horny thinking about it.
4 years

Lucky you smiley
4 years

WaistingAway:
It might end up to be a touchy issue unless the both of you really communicate with each other.

Back when I was married, my wife grew from 135lbs to 320lbs. She hated it. I loved it. I thought she was sexy. She hated her body and hated to have me even touch her. She didn't enjoy sex because of her body issues.

Like I say, you really need to talk.

I understand. My gf doesn't hate her body and she loves the extra attention I give her. We have a solid communication in our relationship. It just means I stop bringing in junk food for a month or so.
4 years

May she joins many more diets in the future.
4 years

And her diet has crashed. She ate an entire McCain's cake yesterday. smiley
4 years

Fat women and their eating habits are so damn sexy!
4 years

voluptuouslover:
Fat women and their eating habits are so damn sexy!

Agreed. Especially as they grow.
4 years

For those interested my love broke 330 last night. And basically said f*** it and ate a slab of brownie.
4 years

What a nice role play. Good job
4 years

FattyFat25:
I want to go on a diet now but I think it’ll just lead to greater weight gain again. Stuck being a fat pig.

Same! I try to diet but then somehow rip my jeans a few months later... I’ve given up at this point
4 years
12   loading