Fat experiences

Anyone went from super fit to fat?

Over the years iv seen quite a few people who used to be very fit and active gain a tone of weight, Just wondering if anyone here has went through this experience?
4 years

flk:
In the process of doing so atm

What made you want to change life style?
4 years

Me
4 years

me smiley
4 years

Me too
4 years

Yup, me too. ~170 lbs 6'1" jogging 6-8 miles a day, lifting weights, and health obsessed to 250+ lbs flabby, lazy, out of breath easily, and gorging on junk
4 years

Went from super skinny (105) to normal weight (125) currently trying to become obece
4 years

person12670:
Yup, me too. ~170 lbs 6'1" jogging 6-8 miles a day, lifting weights, and health obsessed to 250+ lbs flabby, lazy, out of breath easily, and gorging on junk

wow, that's such a big change in your life style!
4 years

KingHen:
Over the years iv seen quite a few people who used to be very fit and active gain a tone of weight, Just wondering if anyone here has went through this experience?

this was my experience too (you can see the results in my pics over time). i used to be a fit, lean gym regular, 150 lbs at my leanest. now, a couple of years later, i have just passed 250 lbs.

this whole path of gluttony is a slippery slope, and now that i have gone this far, stopping or reversing it seems unimaginable!
4 years

I went from running 10 to 16 miles a day and 155 pounds to almost 300 pounds, barely able to jog. For me though, the limitations have made it fun and exciting, and are a constant reminder to go back for seconds (or thirds). Looking forward to the next milestone!
4 years
123   loading