Fat experiences

Anyone went from super fit to fat?

My wife ran track. After gaining 75lbs, she tried going back to running and immediately hurt her knee and foot from the added weight. The doctor had her couch bound on crutches and put her on a large dose of Prednisone for a couple months which made her ravenously hungry; piled on another 30lbs to her.

And that really seemed to seal the deal when she started grappling with the reality that she was just going to be fat.

Even though that was years ago, she'll still use that as an excuse in conversation for her continued weight gain. "She can't exercise".
3 years

Wife was about 135 before the first of her two pregnancies before we met. That coupled with the aforementioned prednisone to control her asthma out a ton of weight on her. Seems like that steroid stuff will always do it! She’s been north of 300 pounds for a good 15 or so years now. Confident as hell, though :-)
3 years

I have!
3 years

I love hearing experiences like this!
3 years

I went from a drugged out 110 lbs mess to a curvy chubster to a overweight cow at 350lbs to an all out fat hog weighing 425 at my highest.
3 years

Ditzy:
I went from a drugged out 110 lbs mess to a curvy chubster to a overweight cow at 350lbs to an all out fat hog weighing 425 at my highest.

Same here. I was super fit even anorexic, now I am on the way to fatness.
3 years
123   loading