General

Fit men and fat women

I can only assume that you thought she was talking about what Pocky said. From my reading of the statment she was actually talking about the woman I was talking about in a post or two back that told me she does not date fat guys in a rude manner. Someone else correct me if I am wrong please but I don't think anyone was being rude in the forums.

Disaygo wrote:
Neko wrote:
FemFeedr, what you have there is just someone who is rude, the end.
Her personal preference may not be for big guys, and if she felt it necessary to point that out, she could have done so in a classier way. Anywho, It's definitely true that big girls and guys have a harder time finding a potential mate who likes their body as is. However, I will say it seems more common that girls prefer bigger guys than guys who prefer bigger girls...just from what I've seen.

Well Neko, i know this may be late but what u said is really the rude comment here. Too point her out on a comment as rude,is rude!! What she said most likely ment no harm yet when u point it out like that it seems like it does! It also seems as if your trying to cause trouble as well! He had asked her to explain yet u didnt give her that chance. He didnt ask for neko to reply. So all and all what im tryin to say is you owe her an appology!
15 years
12   loading