General

About you

name/nickname-rebelpunk

age-20

sex-f

sexual orientation-bi,but also have a thing for trannies,cross- dressers etc (but only male to female,guys in make up & panties is hot!!)

type- gainer/feedee but with possible feeder tendencies

residence-glasgow

hobbies-reading(fiction,true crime,biographies),writing,dog walking, music(love music,lotsa different genres)art,totally addicted to king.com,especially chuzzle lol

likes-my fab hubby,my dogs & hamster, celtic fc, smoking,the colours black,silver,green,purple & red,nirvana, marilyn manson,cascada, mika,guns n roses, gwen stefani, madonna, jack off jill, christina aguilera, cher, animals,bizarre mag,tattoos, piercings, glitter, eyeliner,hair dye, lingerie,eeyore,tinkerbell,emily strange,april flores,irn-bru,salt&vinegar pringles,galaxy chocolate,mackies ice cream, indian food,spaghetti bolognese,valentines day,halloween.

dislikes-rangers fc,the colours blue,yellow,and orange,spiders,ppl trying to hit on me(i'm married)christmas,boredom,bitchiness,anorexic-looking women,the great unwashed,rain,fake ppl,feet,nuns,whingeing, being skint,organised religion,bad teeth,cheap perfume,coleslaw,salad, whisky,crap music,body hair,vacant ppl,animal cruelty,all insects(except ladybirds&butterflies)hoovering,ott cosmetic surgery,rude ppl,the smoking ban,hairdressers who dont listen to what u want & do whatever they want,white musk, judgemental ppl.
15 years

About you

name/nickname-rebelpunk

age-20

sex-f

sexual orientation-bi,but also have a thing for trannies,cross- dressers etc (but only male to female,guys in make up & panties is hot!!)

type- gainer/feedee but with possible feeder tendencies

residence-glasgow

hobbies-reading(fiction,true crime,biographies),writing,dog walking, music(love music,lotsa different genres)art,totally addicted to king.com,especially chuzzle lol

likes-my fab hubby,my dogs & hamster, celtic fc, smoking,the colours black,silver,green,purple & red,nirvana, marilyn manson,cascada, mika,guns n roses, gwen stefani, madonna, jack off jill, christina aguilera, cher, animals,bizarre mag,tattoos, piercings, glitter, eyeliner,hair dye, lingerie,eeyore,tinkerbell,emily strange,april flores,irn-bru,salt&vinegar pringles,galaxy chocolate,mackies ice cream, indian food,spaghetti bolognese,valentines day,halloween.

dislikes-rangers fc,the colours blue,yellow,and orange,spiders,ppl trying to hit on me(i'm married)christmas,boredom,bitchiness,anorexic-looking women,the great unwashed,rain,fake ppl,feet,nuns,whingeing, being skint,organised religion,bad teeth,cheap perfume,coleslaw,salad, whisky,crap music,body hair,vacant ppl,animal cruelty,all insects(except ladybirds&butterflies)hoovering,ott cosmetic surgery,rude ppl,the smoking ban,hairdressers who dont listen to what u want & do whatever they want,white musk, judgemental ppl.
15 years

About you

First/nick name: Amatrix or Kitten

Sex: Female

Orientation: Bisexual... i know the whole "pan" thing but i have a preference.I am 60% into guys and 40% into chicks.

Type: foodee, stuffer, gainer, fetishist, etc. smiley

Hobbies: reading, blogging, meeting people, art, and working all night.

Likes: food, loud music, cheap vodka shots, horror films, sex, honesty

Dislikes: bills, ghetto super stars, cold showers, leeches
15 years

About you

First/nick name: Emanuel
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Type: FA
Hobbies: Video games, comics, TV, movies, writing.
Likes: See above, women, open minded people, action movies (That goes for martial arts movies as well), comedy, hip-hop music (I like other genres, but my heart remains to be loyal, even though today's rap sucks), women.
Dislikes: Ignorant and narrow minded people, people who jump on bandwagons or follow the words of others because they feel it's the right thing (When in reality, someone has to decide for his or herself, that goes the same for people who try to convert others), jerks, people who feel they have to act like a stereotype.
15 years

About you

first/nick name: Max
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Type: A little bit of everything, i just love fat! xD
Hobbies: Reading, Watching movies, Playing video games, etc
Likes: Rainbows, Space, Music, NRL, Winter, Good Stories, Lego, Pokemon,
Dislikes: Discrimination, Lack of respect, Hot Weather! lol
14 years

About you

Name:Neal
Sex:male
Orientationsmileyansexual...go for the very feminine either female or male
Type:feedee/gainer
Hobbies:work takes up most of my time,but the usual stuff plus horse riding
Dislikes:bigots/violence/war/authority
14 years

About you

Answer these questions if you want and lets try to get to know eachother.

First/nick name: Diane
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bi with Lesbian preference in relationships
Type: Foodee/feedee/feeder
Hobbies: art, music, history, philosophy, traveling, embroidery, RPGs like D&D, linguistic anthropology
Likes: clouds, different cultures, rocks, water, romantic walks at night, rides in limos, concerts, the northern lights
Dislikes: racism, closed minds
11 years

About you

Name: Joe
Age 31
Sex male
Orientation Bi and married
Type: mutual gainer

I want tell my wife so bad about my orientation but she says she doesn't believe in people who are bi-sexual. I am scared if I tell her she will divorce me or be turned off by me. I have had sex with a man and enjoyed it.
11 years
12   loading