General

Stimulating local fat gain

Its pretty much up to your hormones. There’s not really any other way to do it. There is a way to stimulate overall fat accumulation though. Eat something sugary before eating a meal to cause an insulin spike.
3 years

Stimulating local fat gain

Selkie:
My next project, thanks😂

becomingoverweight:
Welcome! One thing to note, thiazolidinediones have been known to sometimes cause heart failure due to causing edema by causing sodium retention by messing around with sodium pumps in the kidneys. This may make it harder to acquire this class of drugs. If it only has a local effect, you shouldn't have to worry about this causing heart failure. There may also be other drugs which could be used.

Selkie:
Sounds risky...plus they increase fat cell number in the thighs and reduce belly fat when ingested orally, the worry with all of these creams is how much is absorbed systemically. It's like the thigh cream, yohimbe is much cheaper than aminophylline & the late Dan Duchaine waxed lyrical over it, so I started with that, seems to be effective BUT I since discovered that it is now banned in the UK due to causing heart & kidney failure and already my kidneys aren't the best. So I am going to have to wait until my next pay and get the aminophylline. I'm trying to find out, and I wonder if you might know, are there any injectables, oils or fillers, that stay pretty much locally for a long time after subcutaneous injection?

You can do saline or glucose infusions that stay about 24hours. They are a lot of fun.

I’ve recently experimented with KY jelly mixed with glucose. This seems to have resulted in a small retention that is supposed to last about a week. I’m currently on day 2 of this trial and so far they’re still there. But depending on what you’re looking to achieve and what sort of volume you’re looking to grow this may not be appropriate for you.
3 years