Fattening others

Fattening someone with fast metabolism

Hey guys, I have a question. Assuming the target of my attempt is willing, as to not derail the topic-- how would one fatten someone up who's not eating much, and to make matters worse, has a fast metabolism? I'm looking for something like a shake, but I have no idea on how to make the damn thing or what additives to use-- there seems to be quite a bit of scientific mumbo-jumbo involved and all I really wanted was "something that gets the job done". Any good advice?
3 years

becomingoverweight:
Make an Alfredo shake. It's basically drinking Alfredo sauce one makes with heavy cream, Parmesan, butter, herbs, and spices.

Are you saying just grab a jar of pre-made Alfredo sauce (unmodified in anyway) and serve it, or kicking it up somehow? What type of fat will get stored? Anything about this that makes it stand out for gaining?
3 years

Not pre-made, a lot of pre-made Alfredo is watered down and probably more expensive per calorie. I was just saying to make and drink Alfredo sauce. Its effects should be the same as normal heavy cream, just in a more palatable form.

How do you make Alfredo Sauce from scratch?
3 years

Alfredo is literally just heavy cream, Parmesan, and black pepper traditionally. But you could add butter, spices like basil, garlic, and even make some crispy bread to dip in it if you’re feeling creative
3 years

Ironically, the best way to decrease a fast metabolism is just as confusing as increasing a slow one. You want to slowly decrease calorie intake, something like 50 calories/week. The body will tend to adjust its metabolism rather than change weight when calorie change is that low. When daily intake is low enough, it will become much easier to gain by remaining relatively sedentary and eating a large calorie surplus, ideally in the thousands. When you plateau, you can do it again. This is somewhat similar to yo-yo dieting, or dieting to gain, but maybe easier and more effective, I don't know. As for the foods, as they said above, heavy cream and high-fat dairy is generally best, especially since you can dress it to be either savory or sweet, and it tends to cause healthier fat that fructose and carbs. Still not great for cholesterol though I think.
3 years

Already some fine ideas in this thread (I'm definitely gonna experiment with ye olde buddy Alfredo-- because I'd never heard of it but it does sound tasty xD)

Keep 'em coming!
3 years