Lifestyle tips

What do i need to buy for immobility

Getgirlfat:
We already did tbh it was went well so I'm up for it
She's up for it
So I she's just going to get bigger from hear on out

Oh great then, all good. And you did it for a good week or so?

It sounds like you’ve done the most important part of preparing for immobility already - the psychological preparation.

I’m terms of the physical stuff, get tips from your carer like we talked about. Maybe do a basic course if you think you need it, in terms of hygiene etc.

Then finally work out what the big expenses are going to be as you head down this road - Hoyer Lift would be one, the right kind of bed another. Also make sure your house can accommodate any equipment or changes you’ll need to make. If you’re in Milton Keynes I’m guessing your house is 1960s era? Not the prettiest architecture but strong housing regulations then - good quality construction, spacious rooms by law. So you’ll probably have an easier time of it. Don’t want your girl breaking a floorboard or getting stuck in a doorway!

Best of luck with your journey together, and I hope it brings you both happiness and satisfaction to live out her childhood dream.

Think you’ll stay on FF (and make people envious lol) or have you got what you came for now?
3 years

What do i need to buy for immobility

Well just be aware I guess! (I assume you’ll be keeping her on the ground floor, so the floorboards giving out under the bed posts/wheels isn’t the end of the world.)

And I can already the hear the wistful sighs to see a soon-to-be-immobile girl (well, her fiancé on her behalf) depart the website lol!

If I’ve been any help it’s my pleasure mate. Good luck with your journey together, and I hope it’s everything she dreamed. 👍
3 years
12   loading