Events

Boise, idaho body positive & alternative kink meet-up 2021?

Hello Everyone,

I am looking at creating a meet up in the Boise, Idaho area at a local establishment for people who are on this site and a few other fat friendly fetish sites and fet and I am curious if anyone would be interested in social distancing dinners and meeting bi-monthly for new friends, connections, community and a support system.

Curious if anyone is interested in this and any suggestions on locations in Boise, ID. I am relocating to Southern Oregon and I would like to start up a meeting and if the interest is good, expanding it to monthly.

If you are interested message me here or send me a pm.

Also I would ask you attend at least three meetings before you decide on if you like the group or not and exchanging numbers with other members to build rapport and get to know people a bit.

Thank you in advance!
3 years

AWESOME!

You might have a chance on the website FetLife in finding many plus-size folks and also those into what you seek! Hope this helps!

Hugs
2 years

I would be very interested if the meetup could be in Portland OR. Even another spot reasonably local. I am a beautiful fatty looking for a lover/ feeder!

Ssbbw2spoilnow
1 year

I no longer live in the pacific northwest! Sorry
1 year