Submission and domination

Evil

I will chime in - not that I’m my case it was like the title says.....but my once bikini model wife at 5’ 3” and 115 lbs. now after being pregnant back to back to back was now weighing at 200 lbs. all her friends around this time were pregnant and done as well and all of them were slimming down to their original weights. We would be at couple parties and bbq’s at everyone’s houses in our group of friends and all the wives would sit around and chatter about being 5 lbs. away from their original pre baby weight. A year passed by and all of the women are not as skinny or skinnier than they were and my wife happened to not be able to lose weight but she kept gaining ....not much maybe 10-15 lbs. but lost absolutely none. She would be eating like a pig at these parties and we would walk I. And heather with hugs and the women would comment saying you look thinner even though she was t and it was the absolute worst thing I could see I wanted her to be 300 + lbs. I thought to myself at these times when I saw her at these parties stuffing her face and thinking one day we will be at one of these while she is stuffing her face and wave will be 300+ lbs. and pigging our and my arousal was so overcoming strong that I thought to myself my gosh how crazy am I when all these other women were thinking and congratulating each other for how thin they were.....and probably none of them were having sex with there husbands. When ever my wife is gaining she has a big appetite for food, dessert, wine and lovemaking. I can’t say that my wife was happy about being the absolute fattest of her friends and not able to lose weight but I gotta tell you I was probably the happiest husband I. The crowd by far. Maybe some of those husbands and wife’s felt putty for me and my wife thinking she was so hot and a bikini model and now she is still really pretty but so fat and such a pig....she can’t stop eating. Truth be told that arouses me a ton just thinking of them and her in a vulnerable fattening way. Truth be told again I am still waiting for 300+ lbs. on my wife someday but I think I would love to see 350 maybe 400 luscious lbs. I could only imagine bumping into some of those friends the. Even though we moved from that area and really do t stay in touch anymore....but the thought of that is pretty exciting.....obviously all of this like the post above is not seen as normal but obviously all here understand and it makes perfect sense.
3 years