Lifestyle tips

I have a dillemma

Babychibu:
Well for a while i thought i might be Not straight. Then i really thought oh my gosh im just straight. Then i realized that i might be Gay or something. Now this is the confusing part.. im always attracted to men in all aspects but when it comes to women or whatever I dont like them that much.. mostly just for their bodies which in this case are large. I mean I dated a girl once and i was mostly only attracted to her body and didnt care too much for her personality until i realized she was crazy. I made a new friend and due to us meeting online I had never seen her body. Her face looked pretty skinny maybe “Thicc” until today. We were discussing a bit about weight and she sent a video of herself and her stomach was sticking out and she even slapped it and it made this sound. I feel awful cause like she’s a nice girl and I’ve Gone and sexualized her a bunch, I got horny cause of someone’s embarrassment. That embarrassing for me! I’m not into the whole being mean aspect some people like; and when I do partake I want to be the one that’s made fun of. I guess I mostly feel bad cause it was so out of nowhere this emotion. I mean I never actually got horny to girl before like horny horny, like slight orgasm horny. Yk like when it shivers, that’s only ever happened for me when I think of a guy or see a guy. Another thing that’s weird for me is that I like fate guys and skinny guys and meat head and medium guy and all of the above but I only really like bigger women when I do find them attractive! I dont know anymore... Does anyone have feed back?

It makes perfect sense. Sexuality is on a spectrum. Sounds like your are bisexual but you are only into bbw’s which is fine. Nothing to worry about.
As far as sexualising a friend well that’s not a bad thing but if you find you actually want to sleep with her well that changes things.
3 years