Lifestyle tips

How to have a big, soft belly?

Since the beginning of the quarantine I have accepted my desire to grow and put on weight, but I want to go further I want a soft belly! What is the best way for it to grow very soft?
3 years

Skinny_gig:
You need to gain subcutaneous fat: it makes you really softer and It's healthier than visceral. You need to eat more fat and less fast carbohydrates like sugar. I highly recommend heavy cream (whipping or not).

Someone drinks a glass every 2-3 hours, someone before going to bed, and someone specially wakes up at night, as they like. You can also add this to food.

In the beginning, the main thing is not to get aversion to this product: it's hard for the stomach.
I recommend to start with small doses in cocktails (for exemple, dilute it with milk, add chocolat or bananas), and then you need increase the fat and volume gradually, so that the body gets used to such fatty foods.

Arrange fasting days, a three-day hunger strike will greatly slow down your metabolism. Just be careful.

The results will not keep you waiting: as soon as you accelerate, you begin to grow very quickly, because the cream is really high in calories.

And of course, take measurements to see progress. Good luck)

I had read about heavy cream, I will provide and start, go on a light fasting diet and get out of it by stuffing myself and drinking heavy cream. I believe it will leave me with my 200lbs soon♥ ️
3 years

Skinny_gig:
You need to gain subcutaneous fat: it makes you really softer and It's healthier than visceral. You need to eat more fat and less fast carbohydrates like sugar. I highly recommend heavy cream (whipping or not).

Someone drinks a glass every 2-3 hours, someone before going to bed, and someone specially wakes up at night, as they like. You can also add this to food.

In the beginning, the main thing is not to get aversion to this product: it's hard for the stomach.
I recommend to start with small doses in cocktails (for exemple, dilute it with milk, add chocolat or bananas), and then you need increase the fat and volume gradually, so that the body gets used to such fatty foods.

Arrange fasting days, a three-day hunger strike will greatly slow down your metabolism. Just be careful.

The results will not keep you waiting: as soon as you accelerate, you begin to grow very quickly, because the cream is really high in calories.

And of course, take measurements to see progress. Good luck)

Juliihs2:
I had read about heavy cream, I will provide and start, go on a light fasting diet and get out of it by stuffing myself and drinking heavy cream. I believe it will leave me with my 200lbs soon♥ ️

I know how you feel. Maybe you can do what I did and try to stop gaining...I've just exploded with fat since, especially my huge belly! I feel like I go to bed at night and have a rock in there weighing me down...but it's just all my fat pinning me into the matress. I think I am at 200lb now, my biggest, but still have to check...
3 years

What about condensed milk, is that good?
3 years