Feedback and suggestions

Messages from deleted accounts

Yes! Really agree with this.
Great points about the reasons someone may send a message before leaving - ie a further method of contact, but also potentially if someone is struggling with anything. I have talked to people on here who are quite conflicted (as I think many are to some degree) so it would be reassuring to know it was a simple 'I enjoyed our chat, but I am deleting my profile today' message.

On a less important but just convenient note, I'd like it if after being read, or maybe a week after or something... old messages no longer count to the 5 a day limit. Sometimes I like to read back old comments.

And finally! Wishful thinking but it would be nice if you open a chat with someone but don't actually type a message, it doesn't count as one of your 15 until you do. Had it so often that I open the wrong one by mistake.
3 years

I completely concur with the comments made by the two previous members. This just happened to me within the last week. Thanks! for considering these points and implementing a possible solution.
3 years

Its happened to me a few times too.
3 years