Video performers

Should i document myself "ruining" my body?

Don't call it "ruining".
3 years

nofbar:
Don't call it "ruining".

Thank you! Big is beautiful...I hate when people use words like ruin or destroy.
3 years

People enjoy this fetishism for many reasons and for some destroying/ruining their body by starting from a skinny/muscular body to end up being huge is a real turn on.
So if it's what he find arousing nobody should stop him from calling his weight gain ruining his body.

I love data and before/after pictures so i think you should definitely document your weight gain ;p
3 years

I would absolutely love to have an opportunity to do something like this to show my weight gain to the world. I love seeing shows like my 600 lb life and watching it show how people that are super obese actually live and what their bodies look like which has to be super embarrassing for the people being filmed as they have to share with the world something that they think is ugly and they hate themselves about because they allowed themselves to get super obese and have a belly so much bigger than most people, except instead of being ashamed and embarrassed, I would be super proud of my belly being so massive and getting to show it off to a lot of people. It would have to be a show about my life as a super obese person who gives no fucks about how fat they are and are proud of their obesity
3 years

Biggest concern I'd have is 'normies' finding your content.

I remember reading comments on Twitter for a BBW where 'normies' posted negative comments.

Also check the sites rules, they may have provisions banning such content, which happened on a site I used to frequent on 'health' grounds.
3 years