Body inflation

Anyone able to push out their belly?

I've seen some people push out their belly and look extra round and huge. It's so hot. Anyone able to do that here?
3 years

Don't have to it sticks out already
3 years

Ditzy:
Don't have to it sticks out already
amazing šŸ˜
3 years

I used to, but I tried after reading this and I canā€™t anymore.... there is no difference/my belly is already extended, I can try to suck it in but that hurts.
3 years

I do this on webcam sometimes when RP-ing, I pull my belly in first and then push it out so it looks like I'm inflating
3 years

Yes, usually I can. The picture where I had two fish and 20 nuggets, I could still push my belly out a little bit. When I did, it felt like it was stretching slightly.
3 years

I can stick my belly out several inches from my ā€œnormalā€ appearance, especially lying down. See my profile page.
3 years

Allthebelly:
I've been able to do this my whole life. I can usually push it out farther than stuffing myself can achieve. If I'm feeling daring I'll walk around with it pushed out or tell people to look how full I am.
I showed my pushed out belly to this girl I was friends with one time. She rubbed it and said I looked pregnant.

That's awesome!
3 years

Yup! I can push my belly almost 1 cm.
Ive been able to di that since i was little.
Also since my appetite isnt that big whenever i do 2 litre water bloat my belly does push out by an inch
2 years

Yes, I can.
2 years