Fat experiences

Life changes

Chubbydiva:
Iā€™m waddling more.

Love to see šŸ˜‰šŸ™‚
1 year

Life changes

Raven:
It's been a bit more difficult to flip in bed and get out of bed since I've recently been gaining again. I also have issues bending over to pick things off the floor. My legs also have been getting tired more often, if I have to walk around a lot at work I can definitely feel them getting tired. I like my job but I wish I had a desk job. xD If I did, I'd probably be bigger than I currently am tbh.

This. To all of the above. I'd add that my back gets sore easier, bed is super comfy with memory foam topper but does not offer proper support. I am slightly more strategic in how I crawl in and out to conserve energy. Rolling over when already sunken into plushy cloud has caused a tweak or two. Plus being on feet 10/12 hours a day bothers back more than legs.
Worth every extra pound but damn I am starting to feel the effects. Also noticing some changes to gait and strain on feet and ankles, not quite a waddle but can't quite keep up the same pace or stance anymore.
1 year

Life changes

1. I miss being able to walk and work out.
2. tired all the time
3. having to plan my day for my lack of stamina
4. hanging out with friends is different
5 the need to eat more but the want to eat less.
6 constant cravings.
7 not sure i waddle per se but my walking is different. due in part to my ankle injury
8 clothes shopping. makes me really depressed sometimes. i miss cute things.
nothing looks cute now
there are more things but.. yeh.. enough for now
1 year

Life changes

Planning all activities according to restaurants in said area
1 year
12   loading