General

Remembering dr feeder.

well this is a much nicer post than i expected. I expected to hear they had died with that title.

But yeah, it's still one of my favorite sites. The wall test is a great challenge and a lovely photo gallery.
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

yeah, but we need more guys to submit, I'm currently the entire male gallery.
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

Someone by that title posts on feabie. Maybe that’s him
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

Used to go there 15 years ago but not recently.
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

he did some really good advice back in the day and I've learned some good feeding tips from the advice he posted.
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

I used visit his site fairly often, but I haven't in at least two or three years. Great advice, not to mention the wall test.
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

GainingLear:
well this is a much nicer post than i expected. I expected to hear they had died with that title..

So did I! I actually got to have dinner with him once, randomly, when I was in the very first days of intentionally gaining and also happened to be in his area. I’d been stuffing myself relentlessly for days, and couldn’t have been much for company given that I was basically in a walking food coma when I arrived 😂 Still it was a nice evening getting to meet the man who made what has to be one of the earliest feedism websites; back when all we had was FF, curvage, dimensions, and yahoo groups! (shout out to all the other elder millennials here who remember that particular version of the internet! 😂)
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

Yes! I remember those groups! I think curvage was fatcelebs, wasn't it?

GainingLear:
well this is a much nicer post than i expected. I expected to hear they had died with that title..

LilRascl:
So did I! I actually got to have dinner with him once, randomly, when I was in the very first days of intentionally gaining and also happened to be in his area. I’d been stuffing myself relentlessly for days, and couldn’t have been much for company given that I was basically in a walking food coma when I arrived 😂 Still it was a nice evening getting to meet the man who made what has to be one of the earliest feedism websites; back when all we had was FF, curvage, dimensions, and yahoo groups! (shout out to all the other elder millennials here who remember that particular version of the internet! 😂)
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

Hey everyone...still alive and kicking! I haven't been updating the site much, but there's now a "New" feature that will send you to the new stuff when I do add it.

Send those Wall Test pics when you got 'em!
3 years

Remembering dr feeder.

I too, am a big fan, and have been for longer than I want to dwell on!
3 years
12   loading