Gaining

Can you feel yourself gaining weight?

For me it's not so much feeling heavier, but feeling tighter. Clothes bunch up and cover less, hug parts more. Legs rub together, arms rise slightly with under arm fat, and can reach less of my also-widening back. The gut obviously makes reaching toes and feet harder. Rings and bracelets press into the skin, before they can't fit at all.
1 year

Usually, I can start to feel it around my waist as it get harder to button my pants as I start to fatten up. Then I as I get chubbier, I can really feel my pants getting tighter around the butt and the thighs. This usually starts to happen after a couple of days of large meals.
1 year

I usually don't notice it until I feel my pants being tighter.
1 year

Justsmallgains2:
All kinds of answers are welcome, but I'm specifically interested in any feelings you have where you're like like, "oh, I'm about to get a bit bigger" OR "wo I think I'm gaining weight right now!" I think a really obvious one for me is that I'm always a little out of breath—not from moving around or the weight I already have or anything though. It really just feels like I need to breathe more deeply as my body converts the calories?? Could just be all in my head lol.

I've been stuffing quite a bit these past few days...earlier today I got up to go get something and suddenly noticed that my upper arms and torso were rubbing together in a new way. I reached around to feel and there's definitely more meat on the backs of my arms. I'm like 80% sure that developed WHILE I was sitting at my computer lmao. Idk, just made me wonder if there were weight gaining "sensations" anyone else has experienced?

The closest I’ve felt to this is the sensitivity of brand new stretch marks. When they form they’re quite sensitive to touch and even when not touching them you can feel a bit of pain from them. While the feeling isn’t ideal, knowing that it’s coming from your body literally expanding is extremely satisfying and makes it all worth it.
1 year
123   loading