Fat experiences

Who was thin and got fat

DeepAppreciation:
I went from 165 to about 235 in 4 years, I was working a powerlifting program and eating like one. I have a ton of outgrown clothes in my closet. I went from a small to XL tshirt size. While most of my body has firmed up my belly has always stayed pretty flabby and spreads out all over the place when I sit down. That works for me because I love that feeling.

I am half way there! 🤠
10 months

Who was thin and got fat

I was thin and now im chubby..hopefully ill be back here in October saying now im fat😉
10 months

Who was thin and got fat

Chubster87:
I was thin and now im chubby..hopefully ill be back here in October saying now im fat😉

gotta say envious of your gut
10 months

Who was thin and got fat

Oh my 😳
5 months

Who was thin and got fat

Bellyblubber:
I was around 135 pounds only a couple years ago when I graduated high school. I was super thin and athletic and I played two sports and cheer. I’ve spent my time since then lazing around and stuffing myself. I’m almost 200 pounds now and I plan to keep going. I’m 192 right now and I’ve gained all that weight in not quite 2 and 1/2 years.

Omg, that's so much weight! I love hearing about athletes falling apart and giving into the cravings and desires to fatten up, and you sound like you a pro with that! Keep it up!
5 months

Who was thin and got fat

Currently, I'm still starting, but I'm noticing a much larger bulge in my belly than normal. I was originally 190 lbs, but now I've raced my way back up to 200 lbs, here's hoping I can keep it up!

And to anyone who's been gaining here, you're doing a great job, keep up the great work!
5 months

Who was thin and got fat

I was thin! Still thin, but working on it! Really excited for everything ahead
5 months

Who was thin and got fat

I was around 200lbs on in high school, 250lbs in college, and now at 34 I’m 432lbs.
I’m trying for a 600 goal
5 months

Who was thin and got fat

At 5'9", I hovered at an athletic, runner-type body 160 - 165 lbs throughout high-school, college, and most of my adult life.

I hit my mid-40's and it was like a switch flipped - I jumped up to 180-185, then decided to try gaining a bit. The allure of 200 was kinda calling me, but I was only able to get up to around 195 before losing some.

Last year, I double down and started eating like a trash compactor.

I blew past 200 and I'm now waffling between 220-225. (Mmmmmm.... waffles.)
5 months

Who was thin and got fat

I was once thin. Gained a few pounds during my college years but lost the weight. In my late 30’s, gained 25 lbs. and was fat shamed from family and friends but found it very exciting to hear all the comments. Later during COVID, I gained like crazy. No regrets and no looking back at being thin.
4 months