Gaining

Highest weight?

Ess-dee-ess:
Highest was 344, right now my scale seems to be borked, but I'm somewhere between 335 and 342

H203:
Whew, you’re a big girl then! I didn’t expect you to weigh more than me. Not for long I expect though.....

Well.... we'll see 👀
3 years

Highest weight?

Ess-dee-ess:
Well.... we'll see 👀

How about a contest? 😅
3 years

Highest weight?

My highest weight so far is 250-lbs. I'm looking forward to gaining fifty more pounds.
3 years

Highest weight?

Highest was 335.
3 years

Highest weight?

Umm 497 fully dressed. This was also after a binge.
3 years

Highest weight?

336lbs was my highest, that I know, pretty sure I got bigger but never weight until several months later when my job became more active
3 years

Highest weight?

My highest weight was 295 pounds.

I took a break from gaining for about 4 months and, when I decided to resume my weight gain, I was shocked that I only weighed 244 pounds! I lost 51 pounds over 4 months without even trying.

I was very disappointed. I was sure that my set-point was higher than that. As of my last weigh-in, I was 252 pounds. I still have another 43 pounds to go before I'll be back at my highest weight.
3 years

Highest weight?

My highest was 425 +or - a lb or so.
Got to the point where enough was enough.
Losing 50 lbs got me back where I wanted to be.
3 years

Highest weight?

chubbydiva:
My highest weight so far is 250-lbs. I'm looking forward to gaining fifty more pounds.

Bet you will look fantastic too
3 years

Highest weight?

My highest is 275, which is my current weight. Not sure if I’ll intentionally gain more but I’ll most likely hit 300 bc of my eating habits.
3 years
123   loading