General

Boyfriend gaining

My boyfriend has always been very thin and very careful about what he eats. With Covid he has let himself go a bit and started gaining weight. I think the pudge looks cute on him but he gets very mad when I mention that he is getting bigger. He claims that he has only gained 10 lbs but based on how his clothes are fitting (or not fitting) it seems like it must be more. I try not to say anything but he is definitely plumping up.
2 years

Boyfriend gaining

That is soo cute.
2 years

Boyfriend gaining

Gettingfatter25:
My boyfriend has always been very thin and very careful about what he eats. With Covid he has let himself go a bit and started gaining weight. I think the pudge looks cute on him but he gets very mad when I mention that he is getting bigger. He claims that he has only gained 10 lbs but based on how his clothes are fitting (or not fitting) it seems like it must be more. I try not to say anything but he is definitely plumping up.

Yes that's cute! From what I get he is often trying to stuff you up so it's just fair if it rubs on him too!

How much do you two weigh if I can ask.. and have you gained much during your relationship?
2 years