Fat experiences

How many people know about your fetish?

I’m curious how many people in your life know about your fetish? Friends? Family? Relationship? Your a regular at a restaurant 😂. Does anyone help you gain/bloat or do anything with you?
I imagine it’s possible to do stuff with eating a lot without making it kinky or sexual, right?
I only ask because, personally, I’m ashamed sometimes about my fetish and couldn’t imagine telling other people. It seems like a fun thing to do with others or it could be, but I’m too afraid myself
3 years

Yeah, society fat shames people and judges any amount of fat on the body unless their big boobs, butt or pregnant. There’s no free pass for gainers like us
3 years

Only my partners know. It’s a fetish and very sexual for me so I don’t want most people to know what I enjoy in the bedroom; so to speak. Personally I think it would be weird family or friends knowing I get off by being fed.

However, I am very open about being attracted to fatter people and being a foodie and going out to restaurants.
3 years

Only the wife knows :-) Both girls I was with before or either already fat or gained a bunch while they were with me, People should already know what I’m into :-)
3 years

I don’t know if my husband suspects. I make comments that I got tired of worrying about getting fat, or if I do so what, that’s why they make bigger size clothes, I joke about my belly and call myself Fatboy, and things like that, but I never came right out and said it.
3 years

I've never outright told my family and friends "hey, this is a fetish of mine", mostly because every partner I've had are fatter people and I don't feel like it needs to be a discussion.
3 years

Does our fetish really need to be told? Fetish is basically something your sexually attracted to, so does your family and friends need to know what you like sexually, or would that be TMI?

I guess people like us, with an attraction towards such unhealthy and rare people, our fetish is more difficult to understand and looked down on by society, so we feel kinda alone or incomplete without validation that we can like chubby people
3 years

Just my ex and my roommate...both of whom I have fattened up significantly over the past few years. Everyone else thinks I just like to bake.
3 years

MrCupeKe:
Does our fetish really need to be told? Fetish is basically something your sexually attracted to, so does your family and friends need to know what you like sexually, or would that be TMI?

I guess people like us, with an attraction towards such unhealthy and rare people, our fetish is more difficult to understand and looked down on by society, so we feel kinda alone or incomplete without validation that we can like chubby people

I agree! Only my wife knows everything. Most know I love my wife's size. Only one of my best friends knows I would like to be bigger.
As you said, it's all a pretty private topic. My wife and I are also very private about our sex life in general. It's no one else's business. Not even counting the fetish and kink stuff. To each their own I suppose. smiley
3 years

My wife and a few coworkers know. (Long story short there's a middle age woman that I work with who doesn't really have a filter and asked me alongside other people what gets them off. TBH I don't have an issue with that sort of talk at work, it makes for a interesting work day. :V) Thankfully she didn't give me any grief for liking big women.
3 years
1234   loading