Lifestyle tips

Feedism and distractions

Curious to understand if others feel distracted by this fetish through out the day and how they deal with it.... for example, today all I was thinking about is my belly and how I can’t wait to eat more when I should have focused on work.

How do you stay focus on your work?
2 years

Feedism and distractions

I definitely relate to what you're describing. This fetish can sometimes feel like an obsession. Honestly the most effective thing to do is just masturbate, allow myself to have that release, and then go on with my day.
2 years

Feedism and distractions

TheCheezWhizard:
I definitely relate to what you're describing. This fetish can sometimes feel like an obsession. Honestly the most effective thing to do is just masturbate, allow myself to have that release, and then go on with my day.

Haha ... that’s usually what I end up doing, but the urge comes back and I’ll be in an office soon. In the past I usually just stop gaining and end up losing the weight when the distraction becomes to much. I’m really hoping to keep the gains and get bigger.
2 years

Feedism and distractions

By rewarding yourself with masturbation, you're actually conditioning youself to make the situation worse.

If you use your fetish as a tool to distract yourself from things you don't really want to think about, that's known as avoidance in psychobabble. It can csuse a lot of other problems, and can but isn't necessarily an aspect of addictive behavior.

Both of these situations ideally should be handled differently if they start to be a problem. Options might include setting rules or goals with meaningful rewards. Like no masturbating at work means extra goodie at McDonalds or whatever. Or finding better sexual outlets.

Of course, if it's not a problem, then no solution needed. Lol.
2 years

Feedism and distractions

By rewarding yourself with masturbation, you're actually conditioning youself to make the situation worse.

If you use your fetish as a tool to distract yourself from things you don't really want to think about, that's known as avoidance in psychobabble. It can csuse a lot of other problems, and can be, but isn't necessarily an aspect of addictive behavior.

Both of these situations ideally should be handled differently if they start to be a problem. Options might include setting rules or goals with meaningful rewards. Like no masturbating at work means extra goodie at McDonalds or whatever. Or finding better sexual outlets.

--- addition--- I think I must have misread the original post, my bad. I feel pretty silly about that.
2 years

Feedism and distractions

Imchet:

If you use your fetish as a tool to distract yourself from things you don't really want to think about, that's known as avoidance in psychobabble. It can csuse a lot of other problems, and can be, but isn't necessarily an aspect of addictive behavior.

Thanks for your input... just to clarify, I would never do that at work. Was trying to state that’s not an option. Most of the time I feel great with this fetish.... but at times I would like a switch to turn off
2 years

Feedism and distractions

Cool, no worries I understood. Thanks for making that clear to avoid any possible misunderstanding.
2 years