General

Diaries/vlogs

I was wondering if anyone kept regular diaries or vlogs of their gaining journeys, how they feel, thoughts, what is going on in their life, recipes, weight, measurements, videos etc? Sorry if this is in the wrong area I'm new to all this
2 years

Diaries/vlogs

Cameron22:
I was wondering if anyone kept regular diaries or vlogs of their gaining journeys, how they feel, thoughts, what is going on in their life, recipes, weight, measurements, videos etc? Sorry if this is in the wrong area I'm new to all this

there is something like that here, if you go to someone's profile and look at the "gainers."

i have not used it, but i know a bunch of users here have tracked their gains that way.
2 years

Diaries/vlogs

Cameron22:

I’m glad you brought this topic up! Earlier this summer I was purging and came across an old journal of my gaining that I recorded religiously till 2013. My recommendation to any one starting gaining is to keep a journal. It was amazing to go back and relive those memories. I recorded my eating patterns, binging challenges, comments I received, weigh in’s and measurements. Some of the things I thought were trivial then looking back were monumental changes. Just little changes that I did not fully appreciate like popping a button in public were so fun to revisit. I stopped regular entries when I was about 265. I enjoyed reading “ “I’m getting big!” Thinking now I was not even close to done. The one fun interesting theme I noticed was how many times I wrote “I’m satisfied at this size” only to repeat it again and again as the number on the scale and measuring tape went higher and higher!
2 years