Gaining

Finding my ex's lost weight.

So, that's kinda my first post in here, and english isn't my first language at all, so be gentle, ok? Kay.

Me(21M) and my ex(21F) had a feeder feedee relashionship for 3 years. At her biggest she gained over 30 Kg (66 lbs).

We broke up last year and she started losing all the weight gained w/ me, and that's ok.

She went from 90 Kg back to around 60, what i found great, she got very self councious after our break up.

Now comes the "bad" part. I think that i've found some of those pounds she lost. When we splitted up i was kinda fit (around 60 kg too, with some muscle and all). At the start I was feeling a little sad about it, but as time passed I, bizzarelly, started to... enjoy it(?).

Thinking that as she lost the weight that i helped her putting, it started to come at me...

I always thought about the whole Mutual Gaining thing, but when i was already with someone... But feeling a little softer in some parts is kinda good.

Just wanted to share those thoughts, and hear a little out here.

TL;DR: She broke up with me, started losing weight and I started gaining it.
2 years

Finding my ex's lost weight.

i have sort of had this experience.... after being a feeder forever, i met a girl (now my ex) who was already a ssbbw and didn't want to gain.

after awhile i think her habits kind of rubbed off on me, and i started to gain. i did gain a bunch of weight when we were together, but when we parted she was still easily 200 lbs heavier than me.

we have stayed in touch, although we live in different cities and she has a new bf... i have a new gf... but she has lost a bunch of weight, while i have continued to gain.

tbh i am very curious how far her weight loss will continue. her bf is in great shape (kind of like i was when i met her, lol)
2 years