Lifestyle tips

Only belly

Harry-Misty:
I'm gonna read ur compendium. When you talk about cocoa butter, do you mean regular cocoa butter that we can buy at the supermarket?

becomingoverweight:
Yeah. Cocoa butter and Cacao butter are basically the same thing when it comes to fatty acid composition.

Thanks! Your compendium is quite good smiley
2 years

Only belly

Harry-Misty:
Thanks! Your compendium is quite good smiley

becomingoverweight:
You're welcome and glad it could help you!

Hello!) What about butter? How it can distribute fat? It has got dairy fats and a lot of calories...
2 years

Only belly

Harry-Misty:
Hello!) What about butter? How it can distribute fat? It has got dairy fats and a lot of calories...

becomingoverweight:
Butter should work fine in terms of weight gain and fat distribution. Due to its lack of Milk Fat Globular Membrane(MFGM) though, it'll increase LDL more. As such, I prefer cream over butter in terms of fattening one up but you'll probably be fine TBH. Now that I think of it, the same could be said about cocoa butter too. I wouldn't worry too much about it, it's likely just a transient postprandial effect.

Potential role of milk fat globule membrane in modulating plasma lipoproteins, gene expression, and cholesterol metabolism in humans: a randomized study

Hmm, interesting, I'll try to test it for 1-2 weeks, and for weight gain, how much butter do I need to eat for gaining weight?
2 years

Only belly

Weight gain is a slow process so 1 to 2 weeks will net you no measurable results.
2 years

Only belly

Ditzy:
Weight gain is a slow process so 1 to 2 weeks will net you no measurable results.

Yeah, ik, but for me it's like 5-6 days for eating more and here stretch marks on my body
2 years

Only belly

Harry-Misty:
Hmm, interesting, I'll try to test it for 1-2 weeks, and for weight gain, how much butter do I need to eat for gaining weight?

becomingoverweight:
The rate of fat gain is (C-TDEE)/7716 kg/day where C is the amount of calories you eat in a day and TDEE is how many calories you need to maintain your weight. So you need to eat C=7716R+TDEE calories to gain weight at a rate of R kg/day.

Hello! What about peanut butter? Is it good for soft fat?
2 years

Only belly

I've been eating lots of sugar, booze n breads n pasta as I'm hoping to gain visceral fat
2 years
12   loading