Lifestyle tips

Only belly

Hi! I'm new here, I've just start gaining some weight. I haven't done sport for some weeks and maybe I've been eating a little more than I used. My girlfriend really likes my new body... And sex has become so different Delicious.... She loves my new belly and I really want to please her. Is there any tip to gain weight mostly in the tummy? Thanks!
2 years

Only belly

I think it depends on your body type, some people's fat goes more to the thighs (pear shape) and others to the belly, arm or face (appel shape) I recommend eating only fatty things: bacon, hamburgers, street food, energy shakes etc. as long as it has a high fat content.
2 years

Only belly

becomingoverweight:
Do you guys want your belly to get softer and squishier or do you want a hard, protruding pot/ball belly?

I want to have really soft and squishy one.
2 years

Only belly

Harry-Misty:

Then you should mostly gain subcutaneous fat, which is gained through fats like in heavy cream. Visceral fat is gained through carbohydrates (sugar, etc.), which creates a hard, big belly and isn't that healthy.

Am I right becomingoverweight?
2 years

Only belly

Harry-Misty:

Ney:
Then you should mostly gain subcutaneous fat, which is gained through fats like in heavy cream. Visceral fat is gained through carbohydrates (sugar, etc.), which creates a hard, big belly and isn't that healthy.

Am I right becomingoverweight?

But why carbs making hard belly? I thought it's making softer belly
2 years

Only belly

Harry-Misty:

That´s where becomingoverweight comes in. I don't know why that is, but I just did a super quick research. There I've read that men and woman who did a low-carb diet for 8 weeks (time of the study) lost 10% more visceral fat.

Here the link where I've read it: www.healthline.com/nutrition/lose-visceral-fat
2 years

Only belly

[quote]Harry-Misty:

Ney:
That´s where becomingoverweight comes in. I don't know why that is, but I just did a super quick research. There I've read that men and woman who did a low-carb diet for 8 weeks (time of the study) lost 10% more visceral fat.

Here the link where I've read it: ]www.healthline.com/nutrition/lose-visceral-fat

Yooo, thx man!
2 years

Only belly

Harry-Misty:

becomingoverweight:
Carbs induce an insulin response which causes more of the calories to be stored in the visceral fat deposit. Some carbs(fructose) also need to be processed in the liver before being stored, which increases both liver and visceral fat. So a source of carbs will have differing effects on fat distribution based on the insulin response they cause. There are also fatty acids, like palmitic and stearic acid, which tend to reduce visceral fat.

Based on my research, the following advice should help one gain primarily subcutaneous fat.

"I suggest overeating foods with high amounts of the long chain saturated fatty acids palmitic and stearic acid as these fats help reduce visceral fat. Dairy fat and cacao butter have lots of them so they're good for gaining primarily subcutaneous fat. Lots of gainers like using heavy cream to gain. Omega-6 fatty acids(linoleic acid(most of soybean oil)) interfere with that beneficial effect and cause visceral fat gains so I recommend minimizing that. Alcohol and sugar(especially fructose) cause visceral fat gains too so only have them in moderation. If you have carbs, try to opt for whole over refined. The fiber helps lower visceral gains.

Here is a thread I made with loads of scientific studies on fat's effects on health and how to affect fat distribution:
Compendium of Fat Studies"

If cacao butter good for that, can I just eat a lot of chocolate?
2 years

Only belly

Harry-Misty:
If cacao butter good for that, can I just eat a lot of chocolate?

becomingoverweight:
Potentially. It would depend on whether or not the visceral fat burning properties of the saturated fat would be able to overcome the visceral fat increasing properties of the sugar(due to the insulin response caused by the sweetness increasing the amount of visceral fat gained and fructose getting turned into fat in the liver before being stored viscerally). I honestly don't know what fat distribution chocolate would give you. The less sweet/sugary the better though. I've looked into making cocoa butter as digestible as chocolate but I haven't succeeded yet.

I'm gonna read ur compendium. When you talk about cocoa butter, do you mean regular cocoa butter that we can buy at the supermarket?
2 years

Only belly

Asking you this, cuz I've got little problems with lactose
2 years
12   loading