Stuffing

Funnel feeding

Simply yes and yes. Calories are very easy to drink via funnel, so quick weight gain is likely.

Lucienfat:
Hey, my feeder wants to funnel feed me. What can we expect from that? Lot of weight gain? A saggy belly? And if you have advices for this, it will be a good things 😊
2 years

Funnel feeding

Use gravity. Have the funnel and food above you and allow it to flow down. Get a flow control valve from Home Depot
2 years

Funnel feeding

I have wondered what may be the most economical way to mount a funnel above one's head for solo use.

The easiest way to get a funnel, tube, and valve would be to get a beer bong; and most are pretty low cost. However, no easy way to mount it, since it's assumed you'd hold it above your head or someone else will. But this will get annoying fast, like within 15-30 minutes, if you can't swallow it all, fairly quickly. That and well, I'd think it'd be nicer to have your hands free if it takes longer than you expect.

There is a product called Bongzilla that comes with 6 tubes, and is pole mounted, and you can remove 5 of the tubes. But it seems expensive for what it is.

I've seen door frame mounts that could possibly be adapted, but not everyone has their desk or couch near the door. There's possibly making wooden frames but, you better have a plan and it might not be that cheap nowadays, with lumber pricing through the roof.

I thought about those mounts for various chemistry beakers and tubes, but I don't know if the base would be heavy enough to feel secure, and these aren't always the cheapest thing either.

Maybe this should be it's own thread, I don't know.
2 years

Funnel feeding

To mount it, I think a screw clamp and some colson could work. With some paper or fabric to protect in the clamp.
2 years

Funnel feeding

I use a 2 liter soda bottle with the bottom cut out, into a 1 inch diameter tube. A funnel doesn't have enough capacity.
2 years

Funnel feeding

ILuvChubbyChix:
I have wondered what may be the most economical way to mount a funnel above one's head for solo use.

The easiest way to get a funnel, tube, and valve would be to get a beer bong; and most are pretty low cost. However, no easy way to mount it, since it's assumed you'd hold it above your head or someone else will. But this will get annoying fast, like within 15-30 minutes, if you can't swallow it all, fairly quickly. That and well, I'd think it'd be nicer to have your hands free if it takes longer than you expect.

There is a product called Bongzilla that comes with 6 tubes, and is pole mounted, and you can remove 5 of the tubes. But it seems expensive for what it is.

I've seen door frame mounts that could possibly be adapted, but not everyone has their desk or couch near the door. There's possibly making wooden frames but, you better have a plan and it might not be that cheap nowadays, with lumber pricing through the roof.

I thought about those mounts for various chemistry beakers and tubes, but I don't know if the base would be heavy enough to feel secure, and these aren't always the cheapest thing either.

Maybe this should be it's own thread, I don't know.

When I was doing it I bought a regular beer bong and I made a 4 point steel cable hanger. They sell thin steel cable in hardware stores along with these small metal crimp on clamps to make permanent loops in the cable. I drilled four 1/4" holes around the funnels rim and attached the cables with spring loaded clips. And then I connected to opposite ends all 4 cables to a carabiner. After that it was just a matter of installing a ceiling hook and hanging it at the right height. I put on a lot of weight with that set up before giving it up. You might spend 15-20 dollars max for the ceiling hook, clips, and the steel cable. Steel chain also works and it might be easier because you can just use small S shaped hooks and chain sold by the foot for the entire thing.
2 years