Submission and domination

Drunk fetish anyone?

Drunkgirlsupporter:
No harsh comments please. All precautions are carefully taken and mutual respect is of course a must. .

Drunkgirllover:
I´ve been into drinking and eating girls for al long time already. I like the slurring words and the staggering and stumbing around very much. It´s very sexy for me...yes, it´s a very special fetish. I´m not into taking advantage of the drunk girls/women and they don´t have to drink daily or very often but partying on weekends is fun. And fun is what we´re living for or am i wrong ?

I'm into the drinking/intox fetish and I don't see any problem with it bc it's consensual. If both parties agree to the terms beforehand and both parties are into it then what's the problem?

I love being totally wasted to the point of staggering and laughing uncontrollably... I love to watch other girls get to that point too... especially big girls. I also have a hiccup fetish! It turns me on to be very drunk and to see girls get silly and have a good time. Not to the point of puking or passing out, it's important to remain conscious, I think that's something people don't understand about the fetish is it's the effects of the alcohol that is a turn on, not wanting to get the girl to pass out! Once that happens, the fun is over! No one wants to take advantage of anyone, it's all about partying and having an amazing time while in an altered state.
11 months

Drunk fetish anyone?

I don’t drink much in part because I don’t want to take the risk and in part because I get sick from it so easily if I have more than one or two drinks or if I drink multiple times in a week, but I really enjoy it when I do drink as a treat. I try to time it so that the rare occasions when I drink match up with when I’m stuffing, so the alcohol can help turn all those calories into fat. Tonight I had a shot of vodka with my cream shake and man, I wish it was safe to do that all the time.
8 months
12   loading