Lifestyle tips

Bringing up feedism with a long term partner

tldr; tips for bringing up feedism related kink stuff that I've never tried before with my wife who I've known for 10 years???

I'm on the gainer/feedee side of this community for the most part. I've always been fat, only recently did I start accepting it and acknowledging my love for fat bodies, feedism, gaining, etc.

My wife and I have known each other for about a decade, and I've started to bring up feedism stuff with her and try to maybe incorporate it into our sex life a bit. She's not a feedist, but she also loves fat bodies and has been semi open to trying things out. Mostly it's been starting small with some light belly play (kinda as foreplay). Which is great, but I want to try more.

I'm into stuffing and bloating, and I've tried a little of that on my own. But everytime I just think about how hot it would be to involve her. Whether its feeding, actively soothing a bloated belly, or just having sex while I have an incredibly full belly (so long as I don't feel like I'm gonna vomit!). But I don't know how to bring any of these things up.

I feel like I often see relationship posts geared towards feeders wanting to bring it up to their partners, but I rarely see conversations about feedees who want to engage their non-feedist partners in more feedist activities.
2 years