Lifestyle tips

Work

As I'm gaining more and becoming more sedentary and unfit I'm finding my job increasingly difficult both physically and mentally. Always had quite active jobs, all in the same field as that is what I trained to do. How do you cope with this? Do you have any tips? I unfortunately cannot not work although I'd love not to have to!
2 years

Work

Kissasta:
Probably the only thing I can think of other than slowing any gains to possibly catch up physically would be a career change to either at home/gig work or an office job that gets you sedentary. If your job has a more stationary location like a customer service desk or office position possibly transfering over to one of those could help?

Or luck out and find you a rich person to dote on you šŸ˜…šŸ¤ž

I would have to change careers and companies entirely. It has been something I've looked into (half heartedly). No experience with secretarial / Admin work šŸ˜”. I'd love to work from home!
2 years

Work

Ribbons:
As I'm gaining more and becoming more sedentary and unfit I'm finding my job increasingly difficult both physically and mentally. Always had quite active jobs, all in the same field as that is what I trained to do. How do you cope with this? Do you have any tips? I unfortunately cannot not work although I'd love not to have to!

BootyBoy:
Iā€™d love to have you as my live-in PA/Secretary šŸ˜

Bless you. Thanks šŸ˜‚šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼
2 years

Work

This is a similar story to me, trained in my career and love it...but it's an active and physical job. Not cut out to be an office boy, and not sure what to do, but each month that passes the desire to pack it in and pack on the weight grows.
2 years

Work

CustardCream:
This is a similar story to me, trained in my career and love it...but it's an active and physical job. Not cut out to be an office boy, and not sure what to do, but each month that passes the desire to pack it in and pack on the weight grows.

I hope we can sort it out!
2 years

Work

Hope you can find a sedentary job with other fatties. My wife ended up on a team like that and frankly they did most of the feeding, encouraging and lifestyle-change work for me.
2 years