General

Losing weight /feeder relationship

Its more since it can be a very intimate thing between both and as much as the attraction point is fading from the weight loss for some feeders.

I've broken in tears once or twice with a feedee sort of relationship i've been enabling for over 2 years losing half her weight or seeing the progress from her getting size 16/18 to where she is now (and not mentioned it at all to her since its better to not since its a petty thing to be upset about), but that also has been other reasons. Even with almost daily McDonalds included or habit she had

light exercise can be a trigger to some of the aspects of this, which can be one of those selfish attitudes so it has to be a talk between yourselves on that to work out how you feel and how he does about it too
2 years

Losing weight /feeder relationship

Everything you wrote—someone responding in the ways suggested—is the response of one (or more?) individual(s), making generalizations unproductive. You already know that different people think, react, and behave differently.

As an FA i have experienced a sense of loss when a fat person of interest loses fat (in my case: significant, not a tiny bit). But it’s not about me and it never was: it’s all about the person carrying the (luscious, wonderful) fat.

Hopefully someday this will be as obvious, intuitive, and natural to everyone in our (greater fatlovesex/fatosphere) community as breathing.

Whether it’s fatness or any other aspect of being one cares to mention, there have been, are, and likely will be people who prioritize their own needs, tastes, wants, and desires above those of the one(s) they care about/love. If a friendship/love connection/whatever falters over you being the person you want and need to be and doing what you want with your body, it wasn’t meant to be—or at least not meant to continue onward.

For what little it’s worth, nothing you mention has ever been an issue for me, in terms of another person. I’ve supported one person i’ve loved through a significant weight loss (for health reasons) and moderate (her chosen level) exercise. The fat loss was no fun for me, but that intimate interpersonal relationship ended for reasons unrelated to her fatness or anything she was doing with her body (and we’re still housemates and get along on that level).

Best wishes continuing to live your authentic life your way, and surrounding yourself with those who support your choices.
2 years