Body inflation

Bloating

Hi all! I am new to this fetish.. well not new, I have watched for a bit but I am finally wanting to bloat myself. I am a skinny girl, what is the best to bloat with ? Looking for advice/tips. Thanks in advance smiley
2 years

Bloating

I would say try doing the classic banana and sprite bloat you can start small with one banana and one can of soda. You’ll quickly learn how much you can do and what feels good (and what doesn’t)
2 years

Bloating

I would say try doing the classic banana and sprite bloat you can start small with one banana and one can of soda. You’ll quickly learn how much you can do and what feels good (and what doesn’t)
2 years

Bloating

Here is pretty much all or at least much information about it: www.deviantart.com/ls6y06cl6a0n/journal/Bloat-checklist-462527591

A little tip: If you do bloat with selzer water, coke or any other carbonated drink try to not burp and hold the air in. It may be a bit odd or difficult, but otherwise those types of bloating wouldn't make much sense.
For me those are even easier than just drinking a big amount of water. Therefore you don't feel 'heavy' as it's just air and it does only last as long as you can keep the air in. On the other hand they can be very intense.
2 years