Fat experiences

From jock to bhm or bbw

Looking for success stories of a jock becoming a chub or superchub. Trying to help a friend out
2 years

From jock to bhm or bbw

I don't know if I'd classify myself as a "jock," but before I started gaining I was in shape and ran 30 miles every week. And now I'm morbidly obese and weigh over 300 pounds, haha.
2 years

From jock to bhm or bbw

I was a three sport athlete in high school I played baseball, basketball and football and was 160-170 pounds. Went to college and blew up I reached 400 pounds in college but now I’m around 300 pounds so I’d say I’m a jock that became a BHM
2 years

From jock to bhm or bbw

I’m tryna become a superchub 🤣 I’ve put in 80LB so far.
2 years

From jock to bhm or bbw

You all are looking great so far
2 years

From jock to bhm or bbw

I was a four sport athlete (baseball, basketball, football and wrestling) but I had always had a big appetite and when I graduated college; my appetite stayed the same but my activity decreased and when I left college and moved away that was when I grew into a ssbhm. And, I don't think that I will ever be that small again
2 years

From jock to bhm or bbw

I have gone from where I was in my picture (not sure what I weighed) to just about 400lbs now. Believe it or not I used to run half marathons haha.
2 years

From jock to bhm or bbw

🙋🏼‍♀️
I was a really thin cheerleader through college. I’ve almost doubled my weight since then. It’s totally doable, and I’m happy to elaborate further if it helps!
1 year

From jock to bhm or bbw

Paigessecret:
🙋🏼‍♀️
I was a really thin cheerleader through college. I’ve almost doubled my weight since then. It’s totally doable, and I’m happy to elaborate further if it helps!

I would like to hear more about out of plain curiosity please!
1 year

From jock to bhm or bbw

Paigessecret:
🙋🏼‍♀️

I think just about every FA would like for you to elaborate!
1 year
12   loading