General

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

avid ps4 gamer

I play action shooters gta rdr2 and star wars

I don't play battle royales like pubg fortnite or cod warzone
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

jollyguts:
I play on PC and Switch. I generally gravitate towards more relaxed games. I play Animal Crossing still and love Final Fantasy XIV. Recently I tried Apex and have actually really liked it. I haven't played a shooter since Overwatch first came out.

Otherwise, my favorite games are Zelda, Metal Gear, and Smash Bros. I can't get enough of those series. Every now and then I get an urge for Elder Scrolls.

I'm always looking for buddies to play with! One day I hope to find a partner that likes games as much as me as well. If anyone wants to chat, I'm down for just about any game.
sqaure did me wrong
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Just been playing Final Fantasy 7 and Resident Evil Revelations lately.
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Getting back into D2. Any guardians around?
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Magicxoxo:
Hey all! Let’s hear your favorite way to game (Console,Pc,Handheld) and some of your favorite video games! Let’s bond! ❤️🥰

Mostly PlayStation and PC games through steam. My favourite games are FIFA, GTA and most recently God of War. Cannot wait until Ragnarök will comes out
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

The xenoblade series

Amazing games, can't wait for xenoblade 3 later this month to bring the trilogy to an end
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I mainly play pc games and wack out the switch when I’m travelling.

I love management and strategy games so stellaris, hearts of iron, darkest dungeon and rim world. For multiplayer games I mainly just play Dota with friends. I’ve played some fps games like tf2 and cs but I don’t play them consistently enough so all my aiming ability I used to have has atrophied to nothingness. I like rogue likes every now and then I used to play a ton of binding of Isaac and I had fun with hades and slay the spire.

On the switch my favourite games are Pokémon and fire emblem I really enjoyed sword/shield and three houses. I spent way too long breeding shinies in shield.
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Well, I grew up with old arcade games, and they are still by far my favorite games to play. Some favorite games include: Galaxian (probably my most favorite), Galaga, Dig Dug, Burger Time, Mappy, Ms Pac-Man, Star Wars (1983), Millipede, Robotron 2084 and Tapper.

Other than the classic classics, I do like light gun games, and my favorites of those are: Beast Busters, The House of the Dead, Point Blank and Ghoul Panic. I just love the fast pace games where you shoot the screen!! (These games are still definitely classics, I just mean they aren't as like retro, aka not early 80s).

I'm actually a score runner, aka speed running, but instead of fastest speed it's highest score. I am pretty good at Mappy, and so far my highest score is 92,820, also Dig Dug (74,000). I do a variety of games to get the best score. Out of all of them though, my best by far is probably Ghoul Panic. I've essentially gotten the perfect score for Medium mode five times. No lives lost and all mini games around 4000-5000 points. My highest in that is 133,000. I might have a world record for all I know, since this game is so rare and obscure. I've also been trying Galaxian, so far I've gotten 11,020 (that game is HARD, but i love it).

Other than arcade games, I did play home consoles, like Atari 2600 and Super Nintendo. I do like console games, they are fun, but nothing beats arcade.

Now, I know most people here probably don't play these old games, but if you do, I'd love to talk about them. I'm an absolute sucker for these arcade games!! These games are my second favorite thing ever, other than feedism and ssbbw of course!! If you are a big woman who loves arcade games, then you are the perfect match!!

(I just wanted to add I'm getting an actual Galaga machine soon!!!! I'm absolutely stoked!!!!!)
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

I mainly play on Xbox, I play a little bit of everything from fallout 3/4 / new Vegas / 76 to gta5 also passing through halo Apex etc ..
1 year

Bbw & bbm gamers forum

Big Boy 95:
I mainly play on Xbox, I play a little bit of everything from fallout 3/4 / new Vegas / 76 to gta5 also passing through halo Apex etc ..

GTA5 is a good way to learn to drive. Driving that way also keeps your motoring expenses low. I've never had to put fuel in my car or even arrive in the same car I started in.
1 year
23456   loading