Extreme obesity

Housing and life needs

HeatherBBW:
Where are the billionaire FAs and why haven’t they built a village of fat friendly homes with widened doorways, huge showers, and reinforced stays to sell to mega fats at fair prices?

Being bedridden this past year and moving has been a challenge. I had one overpriced home option to rent in a town that I don’t really want to be in and in a home I don’t really love but was forced to choose for the handicap features I need. The owner was also immobile and the VA modified this home.

I’ve tried to focus on purchasing something then doing alterations but it’s a huge process here in CA and the prices are staggering and I am not part of the VA.

I’m looking into other states but honestly, nothing is promising or a viable solution.

Anyway, my thoughts are that I need a billionaire buddy, to win the lottery, or to find out I’ve had a trust in my name from some mysterious family member. Or, maybe you’ve suggestions?

It was hard sorting things when I could walk and I sorted it out as best I could. But honestly, what are mega fats and immobile fats doing for comfortable and suitable housing?

Sorry for the scattered post, but I thought that this and one other place I’m going to post might initiate conversation, ideas, and possible solutions for those in similar situations.

Wish I could help.
Love the idea in another post of having feeders and feeders chipping in and living together
1 year

Housing and life needs

HeatherBBW:
Where are the billionaire FAs and why haven’t they built a village of fat friendly homes with widened doorways, huge showers, and reinforced stays to sell to mega fats at fair prices?

Being bedridden this past year and moving has been a challenge. I had one overpriced home option to rent in a town that I don’t really want to be in and in a home I don’t really love but was forced to choose for the handicap features I need. The owner was also immobile and the VA modified this home.

I’ve tried to focus on purchasing something then doing alterations but it’s a huge process here in CA and the prices are staggering and I am not part of the VA.

I’m looking into other states but honestly, nothing is promising or a viable solution.

Anyway, my thoughts are that I need a billionaire buddy, to win the lottery, or to find out I’ve had a trust in my name from some mysterious family member. Or, maybe you’ve suggestions?

It was hard sorting things when I could walk and I sorted it out as best I could. But honestly, what are mega fats and immobile fats doing for comfortable and suitable housing?

Sorry for the scattered post, but I thought that this and one other place I’m going to post might initiate conversation, ideas, and possible solutions for those in similar situations.

Well if your looking for a comfortable life with someone why not find a wealthy person to date and would love your situation like me that can afford to take care of you and your every needs
1 year
12   loading