Body inflation

Mentos/coke bloat

I have done it a couple of times with my girlfriend (now sadly ex) - what we read about it was you need Diet Coke ideally (which is sadly less tasty in my opinion). I didn’t experience more bloating as with just Coke only or other soda though. Even swallowing the Mentos whole didn’t make any difference. But - it is still fun to do. Being careful is important with all carbonated drinks (and non-carbonated too) but I would say just the normal level of careful.
2 years

Mentos/coke bloat

Fatty2022:
I maybe want to try a mentos and coke bloat but read it can be dangerous? is that true? what can i do to do it right and savely?

I've tried it. Even I was scared at first but it's pretty safe, just stop if you feel un easy
2 years

Mentos/coke bloat

Its just any candy and any soda. A total myth that it would need to be certain ones.

About the risks: Well is swallowing candy and drinking soda dangerous?
Only if it causes you pain.

Yes, its a chemical reaction but does it really work the same way in nature as in your stomach? No.
2 years

Mentos/coke bloat

Diet coke causes the biggest reaction with mentos, but normal coke is totally fine too. You could also use other sodas, but they aren't as effective. (videos on yt show it) A positive point of diet coke is the lack of sugar. If you overdue it with normal coke you could get dizy.
You also have to use the normal mentos, not the flavoured, coloured ones. That won't work.

As for the process: You can do it however you want it. I'd recommend to drink the coke first and then swallow some whole mentos (not chewed). You could also do it in waves. Drink a bit. Then swallow one or two and repeat.

As for danger: The only real ''danger'' would be the overload of sugar by drinking like 2 litres of coke in a short period of time.
The thing is, that you can easily and at every moment deflate by burping. So if it hurts or you just wanna stop: burp. So you can't really hurt yourself that way. Just listen to your body.

nearly missed that: For this type of bloat you of course must hold in the air and hold back the burps for as long as you want the bloat to last.

PS: Just be careful! This bloat actually increases your stomach capacity like hell.🤣
2 years

Mentos/coke bloat

Did you try it I'm going to tonight after reading the thread
1 year

Mentos/coke bloat

Seems fun. I would also like to try it.
1 year

Mentos/coke bloat

Tako:
Diet coke causes the biggest reaction with mentos, but normal coke is totally fine too. You could also use other sodas, but they aren't as effective. (videos on yt show it) A positive point of diet coke is the lack of sugar. If you overdue it with normal coke you could get dizy.
You also have to use the normal mentos, not the flavoured, coloured ones. That won't work.

As for the process: You can do it however you want it. I'd recommend to drink the coke first and then swallow some whole mentos (not chewed). You could also do it in waves. Drink a bit. Then swallow one or two and repeat.

As for danger: The only real ''danger'' would be the overload of sugar by drinking like 2 litres of coke in a short period of time.
The thing is, that you can easily and at every moment deflate by burping. So if it hurts or you just wanna stop: burp. So you can't really hurt yourself that way. Just listen to your body.

nearly missed that: For this type of bloat you of course must hold in the air and hold back the burps for as long as you want the bloat to last.

PS: Just be careful! This bloat actually increases your stomach capacity like hell.🤣

It increases it, for like, forever?
1 year

Mentos/coke bloat

I tried the regular mentos and diet coke bloat a few years ago for someone, and measured my belly both before and after, and there was minimal to zero difference.
1 year