Fat experiences

What does quickly gaining weight feel like?

I’m a feeder so I don’t know firsthand what it feels like to get noticeably fatter, but I’m curious. Does your belly get in the way/you don’t realize how much space you take up now/etc.? Can you feel heavier/can you feel the heaviness of your belly?
2 years

Yup, I've bumped into things on more than one occasion because I underestimated how big I am.

I haven't felt it during my recent gaining cycles, but when I gained while taking prednisone, most of the weight went to my belly. This resulted in me feeling an ache in my lower back during gaining cycles.

I do notice that it takes more force to stand up, and I start sweating more easily.
2 years

s3ndh3lp:
I’m a feeder so I don’t know firsthand what it feels like to get noticeably fatter, but I’m curious. Does your belly get in the way/you don’t realize how much space you take up now/etc.? Can you feel heavier/can you feel the heaviness of your belly?

From her:

“The first thing I noticed is not being able to park as close to other cars, thats why the paint is a little messed up.

Other than that, jeans and bras start to feel uncomfortable and i get itchy skin where I'm expanding if I haven’t kept up with moisturiser which usually I haven’t as rapid gains come in the winter more so no suncream which is my main body moisturiser throughout the year since the move.”
2 years

s3ndh3lp:

From her:

“The first thing I noticed is not being able to park as close to other cars, thats why the paint is a little messed up.

Other than that, jeans and bras start to feel uncomfortable and i get itchy skin where I'm expanding if I haven’t kept up with moisturiser which usually I haven’t as rapid gains come in the winter more so no suncream which is my main body moisturiser throughout the year since the move.”
2 years

The most noticeable thing for me is how heavy my belly feels and how it seems to be distended all the time. I can also feel my clothes getting tighter every day
1 year

I don't often get to use elevators, but recently I did, and I felt so huge being in such an enclosed space. Another person got in, and we both had to touch a wall to not touch each other.
I mean, I've always been fat, but I've gotten a good gaming for the past year or so.
1 year

My gain has been gradual over a period of years but I share some of these sentiments. Overall, I just feel heavier from the belly on down.
1 year

My current job has made me the chubby man that I am now, but I got really big during the pandemic.

At first, I just felt a bit heavy and bloated. I was aware that I am gaining weight fast because my belly felt heavier and jigglier. I noticed I got tired pretty easy and my growing body is feeling much more bigger and jiggily than before. I got back rolls!
1 year

When I gained quickly I could feel more fat in my side rolls especially when sitting and my skin was itchier.

I actually found it uncomfortable and I wasn’t enjoying gaining as much. The amount of food I was eating to gain quickly too made me feel very tired and I had little energy so i didn’t enjoy it.

I have gained a lot slower but it worked out better for me
1 year

Another thing for me is it feels like your limbs get shorter. Every step becomes a little shorter, supporting the excess weight, and I have to reach further past my belly to reach things.
1 year
12   loading