Fat experiences

What's it like at every weight range?

So I'm curious about when it comes to people's experiences at given sizes. Like what do you enjoy most about it and how have you learned to live with the added weight. Are their things you had to change from what you normally did before, struggles that you have to deal with now? I know it can be different for a lot of people and their opinions can vary.

Me myself am currently 312 lbs from when I started before at 180 lbs. Although it's been a big change since then, I've noticed that I'd have to adjust what I do to compensate carrying around more heft. I don't run anymore like I used to out of fear of destroying my knees, been trying to workout evey now and then making sure I can still move and go about having fun and doing daily activities. Although I tire out more easily, I've been really enjoying the soft jiggly feel of it all, even started noticing my belly beginning to sag. On a positive note, its actually gotten me to become a lot more confident about myself surprisingly whereas before I'd normally be shy about it, now its like I'm all in and don't really mind much about what people say. Even engaging in conversations at events have become all the easier.

So it gets me wondering how others who are at a lower or even higher weight feel about it. (Am also really interested about experiences past 500+ >.>smiley
2 years

What's it like at every weight range?

Past 400 pounds, basically nothing inexpensive will fit properly. I feel like I need to take more body measurements beyond height and waist. Pant rise for belly pocketing, breast and back roll circumference for shirts, sleeve and leg measurements for pillowier limbs. Oh, and longer shirts for more belly yardage.
Everything rubbing and sweating all the time, growing new rolls like under my arms.
I also eat so much more and more often, and I've always been a fatty.
1 year