Fat experiences

Question about pregnancy and obesity

I know that everybody is different but I was wondering if there's actually any difficulty in getting someone whos close to 500lb pregnant. Of course the world will tell you that you need to be a lower weight to get pregnant/have a safe pregnancy but how true is that?

Guess other thing is once they are pregnant, what's the likelihood of weight gain when person is already quite big (staying under 500 would be ideal)
2 years

I got pregnant at 250 lbs with no problem/by accident. They are constantly encouraging to watch I eat but I have gained so much weight so far.
2 years

thats awesome! I guess maybe i have to expect weight gain since they would have to eat for 2+
2 years

I have gained much more weight than I expected. My appetite has been insatiable.
2 years

I expected to get huge when I was pregnant but I didnt gain as much as I tought. Still had a huge belly though!
2 years

QueenofFats:
It's usually harder to get pregnant the heavier you are,but obviously not always the case. I knew a woman close to 600 who had two sets of twins. I had my first kid 18 months ago. It took a few years to get pregnant ( actively trying) I was 283 when I first got pregnant dropped down to 265 at one point and when my kid was born I was 275. A month after having them I was down to 258. Now I'm 295 or so. The heaviest I've ever been.

Lol so i guess we'll have to get lucky then. It would be amazing if we could get two sets of twins.Though guess I just got to be patient, good to know it isnt impossible though, just more difficult.
2 years

But ya I guess its kinda how i thought. Everyone is different so who knows what the effects will be.
2 years

QueenofFats:
It's usually harder to get pregnant the heavier you are,but obviously not always the case. I knew a woman close to 600 who had two sets of twins. I had my first kid 18 months ago. It took a few years to get pregnant ( actively trying) I was 283 when I first got pregnant dropped down to 265 at one point and when my kid was born I was 275. A month after having them I was down to 258. Now I'm 295 or so. The heaviest I've ever been.

Strayguard:
Lol so i guess we'll have to get lucky then. It would be amazing if we could get two sets of twins.Though guess I just got to be patient, good to know it isnt impossible though, just more difficult.

QueenofFats:
Spreading baby dust. But yes a lot of factors go into it. Has your partner got his sperm tested? My dude has low sperm count on top of me having PCOS and my thyroid was out of wack it made it near impossible.

It’s surely possible, indeed. My wife and I tried for five years for a child of our own. Thought all the failed attempts were due to her weight, plus other medical issues. We were proven that “it only has to work once” in 2020. She gave birth at about 305 pounds and is now probably 340 :-) Our little boy was slightly premature (two weeks) but is happy and healthy!
1 year