Extreme obesity

Top 3 things about extreme obesity that turn you on

1. I can eat what i want
2. I love to be always huger and i love the pressure of tight clothes on my body
3. The lazyness caused by the weight
1 year

1. the sense of achievement when the scales say I've added another half a stone (7 lbs) and the buzz when the full stone comes around.
2. the increased size of my moobs especially after shaving and with lotion applied, plus regular use of nipple clamps to increase the size and erection of my nipples.
3. the look of my obese body in the mirror and especially in public when I catch a glimpse of myself reflected in glass windows, etc.
1 year

1. Belly aprons - belly aprons are the sexiest type of belly in the world and I love seeing when someone is super obese with a huge belly apron covering their legs

2. People who are so obese they can't stand more than a minute without getting tired. while many struggle with getting winded from obesity after walking a short distance, it is truly sexy when someone can't even make it more than a minute without having to sit down because they're so obese.

3. Getting to the point of being so obese they cannot take care of themselves - it is my ultimate dream to reach the point of obesity where I can't take care of myself and get to feel the shame of having to have someone bathe and wipe me
1 year

1) The giant soft belly that is soft to touch.

2) The quantity of food they can consume.

3) The belly again.
1 year

1. My sense of taste is always satisfied.

2. There's simply more of me to love smiley.

3. It's taking a very easy path in life. Just sit and gain weight, very little struggle and resistance. I like that.
1 year
12   loading