Fat experiences

Fat tan lines!

Why has nobody warned me about fat tan lines?!?

I have feelings.

I’ve always been annoyed by tan lines and so if I can swim nude I do, but with the last couple covid years that hasn’t been an option.

Well we went to the river this weekend and I have tan lines from being fat. I get that I’d have the normal swimsuit tan line but the ones on my belly and thighs are from being fat.

I’m equal parts embarrassed and proud? I’ve never ever been this fat ever. For a long long time the idea of getting to 200 was A LOT… it took a long time to get there.

Now I’m so fat my own fat rolls create tan lines on my body.

You can dramatically see the line on my thighs of how far out my belly rests on my lap when I’m sitting. I’ve never had that.

I can’t even sit naked to not get tan lines without making sure I adjust my fat distribution periodically.

This is my fuck I’ve gotten fat moment for sure. 🤯
1 year

Fat tan lines!

EIIe:
Why has nobody warned me about fat tan lines?!?

I have feelings.

I’ve always been annoyed by tan lines and so if I can swim nude I do, but with the last couple covid years that hasn’t been an option.

Well we went to the river this weekend and I have tan lines from being fat. I get that I’d have the normal swimsuit tan line but the ones on my belly and thighs are from being fat.

I’m equal parts embarrassed and proud? I’ve never ever been this fat ever. For a long long time the idea of getting to 200 was A LOT… it took a long time to get there.

Now I’m so fat my own fat rolls create tan lines on my body.

You can dramatically see the line on my thighs of how far out my belly rests on my lap when I’m sitting. I’ve never had that.

I can’t even sit naked to not get tan lines without making sure I adjust my fat distribution periodically.

This is my fuck I’ve gotten fat moment for sure. 🤯

It’s all good :-) You still looks marvelous!

Are really places you can swim nude? I’m aware of a handful of clothing-optional destinations in the U.S., but they’re few and far between! Wife swims like a fish and is 330 pounds; I tend to sink like a rock, ha.
1 year