General

No member found

When I do a search on my screen name profile Biggerthebetter it comes back with no members found! Is this normal?
1 year

No member found

biggerthebetter:
When I do a search on my screen name profile Biggerthebetter it comes back with no members found! Is this normal?

That's odd. I tried to search you, but I got the same message you did. However, I can search myself with no issues.
1 year

No member found

It's because your age is listed as 99 years old and the maximum age parameter in the profile search is 75. So it's trying to look for a profile called 'biggerthebetter' between the ages of 18-75 which doesn't exist because the only profile called 'biggerthebetter' has an age of 99.

(similarly, height parameters are 5'0"-6'7" and weight parameters are 100lbs-600lbs, but you don't fall outside of those ones)
1 year

No member found

Sir Saphiel:
It's because your age is listed as 99 years old and the maximum age parameter in the profile search is 75. So it's trying to look for a profile called 'biggerthebetter' between the ages of 18-75 which doesn't exist because the only profile called 'biggerthebetter' has an age of 99.

(similarly, height parameters are 5'0"-6'7" and weight parameters are 100lbs-600lbs, but you don't fall outside of those ones)

Thank you for this explanation. It answers a question i’d not yet asked about someone else’s profile, and for the same reason as biggerthebetter’s.

It’s actually kind of a nifty trick for anyone who might not want their profile to be searchable, though of course the profile still displays when they post content and someone taps their avatar/name.
1 year