Gaining

Anyone reached goal weight - couldn't stop?

Some people who are gaining say they have a "goal weight" which they plan to reach and then presumably stop gaining. Was wondering if anybody reached their goal weight and found they couldn't stop gaining? Seems like this could easily happen for the following reasons:

1. You would still have the same appetite that you cultivated to gain weight in the first place.

2. You would be somewhat fatter, so it would be harder to exercise and harder to motivate yourself to exercise.

3. Eating everything you want is fun and denying yourself isn't.
15 years

Anyone reached goal weight - couldn't stop?

It sure as hell has happened to me....when I was 14 i discovered the gainer community and at the time i was already a porky 180 at only 5'6" at the beginning of 8th grade...when i found the gainer community, i knew i wanted to be fatter. I set a goal that i wanted to achieve by the end of the summer. I wanted to be 210 by the start of high school. By the time summer came around i was already 200 and i knew that with nothing to do all summer i would be bigger than 210. When high school started, i was a very large freshman at 220 pounds although i grew 3 inches so i didnt look as fat but i was still pretty big. Needless to say, Im still gaining
15 years