Extreme obesity

Being turned on by extremely obese people

I love the struggle of a very fat girl on stairs, fat belly swaying, sweating, huffing and puffing, waddling, lumbering in tight clothes. And me same walking hand in hand with her ….That’s the beauty of this site.
1 year

There was the time I was walking downtown and spotted this GIGANTIC lady in the middle of a crowd.

From a city block away, I could see how big her cheeks were, how she had no neck anymore, how her clothes were differently shaped from everybody else. She was falling behind the crowd because it was harder for her to walk, and her belly bounced and swayed ahead of her.

I wondered how she got so fat, and if she was happy... THEN I realized it was my wife!

I get used to how huge she is, living with her, but mistaking her for a stranger made me truly appreciate how obese she really is!
1 year

Wifestuffer:
There was the time I was walking downtown and spotted this GIGANTIC lady in the middle of a crowd.

From a city block away, I could see how big her cheeks were, how she had no neck anymore, how her clothes were differently shaped from everybody else. She was falling behind the crowd because it was harder for her to walk, and her belly bounced and swayed ahead of her.

I wondered how she got so fat, and if she was happy... THEN I realized it was my wife!

I get used to how huge she is, living with her, but mistaking her for a stranger made me truly appreciate how obese she really is!

So true - it takes seeing your girl in public around other normal sized people to truly appreciate how fat they’ve become. I can also relate to this epiphany.
1 year

My wife and I were in the Baltimore airport on a way over having lunch. Over my wife’s shoulder a guy wheeled an incredibly obese women in a specially designed wheel chair to accommodate her girth. She had to weigh nearly 400 lbs. I had to be discreet or I would gone over closer for a better view of this goddess.
1 year

Super obese women are getting out more often but it's still amazing to see a small fat next to an infiniti fat. The huge size difference goes to show what it takes to gain that much weight.
Right with you on the struggles and definitely melt when she is a feedist herself.
1 year

Cottking:
I love ladies so fat that their voice has changed a little bit, I also love having to slow my walk down or wait as they waddle behind. Seeing a huge person out and about and thinking that is the widest ass or biggest belly I’ve ever seen and then realising wait I know her is a great feeling lol

Yeah! My bae's voice has changed... mostly because she's always eating now and she talks with her mouth full of food!
1 year

I really want to try and push a 600lb plus women up a hill with her oxygen tank, having to ask for help saying " can you please help me as my fat hog needs feeding" and off to the buffet we go, hopefully she will wear her pig ears and nose when we go in.
1 year

I really want to try and push a 600lb plus women up a hill with her oxygen tank, having to ask for help saying " can you please help me as my fat hog needs feeding" and off to the buffet we go, hopefully she will wear her pig ears and nose when we go in.
1 year

Omg that's so degrading... You'd show your pig off and humiliate her to the world
1 year

If she was into being humiliated I know a women on her that would love this to happen to her, mention no names hehehe
1 year
12   loading